Rare diseases strategy
Country of origin: UK
Click for Full Details: www.gov.ukThe ‘UK Strategy for Rare Diseases’ Sets out a shared vision for the UK to improve the lives of those with rare diseases.
It contains over 50 commitments to ensure people living with a rare disease have access to the best evidence-based care and treatment that health and social services, working with charities, researchers and industry, can provide.
The UK commitments are in 5 areas:
• making sure patients and their families and carers have the information they need, are listened to and consulted
• developing better methods of identifying and preventing rare diseases
• improving diagnosis and earlier intervention for those with a rare disease
• developing better coordination of care for those with a rare disease, including joined up consultation and treatment schedules
• building on research to improve personalised approaches to healthcare for those with a rare disease
All 4 UK countries will work together to achieve these goals but will produce their own plans by February 2014 to help put the strategy into action.
Click for Full Details: www.gov.uk
Clinical Pain Advisor July 2018
Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) July 2018
Sexuality and You July 2018
Managing Head Injury July 2018
Personal Health Budgets: a guide for GPs July 2018
Pain Management Training Site July 2018
inPractice® Oncology July 2018
Anticoagulation Manager June 2018