myCME, continuing medical education
Country of origin: USA
Click for Full Details: itunes.apple.commyCME, the fastest growing online source of continuing medical education for healthcare professionals, is available in a free app for phone and tablet.
myCME provides certified/accredited education from a variety of pre-eminent institutions designed to meet the needs of physicians, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, pharmacists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. Clinicians turn to us to get the CME/CE they need, when they need it, all designed to be clinically relevant to their practice.
With the myCME app you can:
• Choose from relevant activities tailored to your profession and specialty
• Conveniently pick up an activity where you left off
• View your progress within an activity
• Easily navigate through activities and claim credit straight from your app
• Upload and store ALL of your CME/CE certificates from any source in one place
• Enjoy 24/7 access to all of your certificates. Easily email your certificates straight from your app
• Set personalized goals and let the myCME app track your progress for you
• Purchase courses from the myCME Marketplace without leaving the app
Please note that myCME currently offers auto-renewing subscriptions to periodic CME content. Currently, the app offers two subscriptions, both are $94.99 for one year of continuous content updates. Your subscription automatically renews every year, so you always have the latest content. The app may offer additional subscriptions in the future, at varying prices.
If you have any questions about myCME or experience any technical problems while using the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click for Full Details: itunes.apple.com
Calculate by QxMD March 2018
ECG Guide QxMD Medical Software March 2018
Read by QxMD March 2018
The Checklist for Primary Care March 2018
Pedi STAT March 2018
UpToDate® clinical questions answered February 2018
BMJ Best Practice February 2018
STD Treatment (Tx) Guidelines mobile app February 2018
Gout Diagnosis February 2018
OrthoFlow...the orthopaedic specialist in your pocket! February 2018