BMJ Best Practice
Country of origin: UK
Click for Full Details: itunes.apple.comFast and easy access to the latest evidence based information on diagnosis and treatment for healthcare professionals.
To access this companion app you will need to have a valid subscription to BMJ Best Practice website and app, and a personal account.
How to download this companion app:
My institution has provided access:
1. Access the BMJ Best Practice website using your usual method of access (Institution's network, OpenAthens, Shibboleth or Access Code). If unsure, please speak to your librarian or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once you have accessed the BMJ Best Practice website, you'll see a box at the top of the screen, click Register for a personal account or Log in if you already have one. Use these ‘personal account’ details to download the app content here in the app store.
I have a personal BMJ Best Practice subscription:
1. Login to the BMJ Best Practice website ensure your account is active. These are your 'personal account' details.
2. You can then use these details to sign in and download the content here in the app store.
This app is available to those who already have access to BMJ Best Practice and is not sold separately.
Whether you're on the ward, at home, or studying, BMJ Best Practice gives you trusted decision support information in an instant.
Benefits of subscription include:
- Access to the latest evidence and expert opinion on thousands of conditions, their diagnosis and treatment
- Links to over 6,000 international practice guidelines
- Over 20,000 drug references and approx 70,000 citations
- Daily content updates
- Ability to get the right information, whenever and wherever you need it, with online and offline access
- Fast download and updating performance
If you have a question or want to provide feedback, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!
Click for Full Details: itunes.apple.com
Calculate by QxMD March 2018
ECG Guide QxMD Medical Software March 2018
Read by QxMD March 2018
The Checklist for Primary Care March 2018
Pedi STAT March 2018
Miscarriage leaflets in a range of languages March 2018
Online medical research March 2018
Dermatology March 2018
Better access to medicine safety data March 2018
Assessing patient safety March 2018