Country of origin: UK
Click for Full Details: itunes.apple.comThe Lancet
Available for both iPad & iPhone, the new and improved The Lancet app is free to download and offers current subscribers rapid access to recently published content from The Lancet and our specialty publications: The Lancet Oncology, The Lancet Neurology, The Lancet Infectious Diseases, The Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology, The Lancet Global Health, The Lancet Respiratory Medicine, The Lancet Psychiatry, The Lancet HIV, and The Lancet Haematology journals. The app brings the world’s leading independent medical journal and its specialty titles to your fingertips.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About The Lancet
The Lancet publishes a weekly journal and nine monthly specialty journals in the fields of global health, diabetes and endocrinology, oncology, neurology, psychiatry, respiratory medicine, haematology, HIV, and infectious diseases.
Click for Full Details: itunes.apple.com
Reassessing Carcinogenic HPV Types May 2019
Cervical screening website May 2019
1 in 5 people get skin cancer April 2019
The Lancet March 2019
Keeping Up To Date March 2019
inPractice® Oncology. March 2019
Researchers in bowel cancer discovery February 2019